There are countless reasons to come to Alfaisal University as a Visiting Student. No matter what brings you here, you will be surrounded by the kind of opportunities, experiences, and people that can only be found in the heart of the state of art campus of Alfaisal University.
Visiting Students Admission Criteria
Alfaisal University welcomes visiting students for a maximum of two consecutive semesters. To apply as a visiting student you must fulfil the following requirements:
- Letter of permission from your current university that includes the courses you plan to take at Alfaisal University.
- Minimum of 30 credit hours attended in a recognized college or University.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4 or 3 out of 5.
- Proof of English Proficiency Test.
- Official Transcripts.
- Advanced payment of full tuition fees.
- For Non –Saudi students, a valid Iqama and health insurance.
A non-refundable 500 SAR (Excluded 5% VAT) application fee is required for all applicants. The application fee will be collected at the time of application.