Students coming from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Alfaisal University welcomes international students from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
If you are applying to Alfaisal University and you currently do not reside in the Kingdom, you must meet the following requirements for the University to issue your Student Visa:
- Your application for admission must be submitted before July 26th.
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be certified by the Saudi Embassy in the country of your study.
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be evaluated & certified by the Saudi Ministry of Education.
- You must provide an authenticated copy of your (or your guardian) Bank Statement of the last six months showing a balance covering the first year's tuition fees or a Financial Guarantee from a recocognized body (150.000 SAR or 40.000 $) .
- International students must not have exceeded two years of Graduation from High School.
- You must deposit into the University account a total of 100,000 SR ($26,700) after receiving the acceptance letter in order for the University to issue you a student visa ( if your visa application was rejected by the Saudi embassy, the deposit will be refunded), the money will be credited toward your first year tuition fees.
View Admissions Criteria
Step 1- Admission Pre-requisites
- Pay (non-refundable) 500 SAR (Excluded 5% VAT) as admissions fee and prepare electronic/scanned receipt:
- Prepare a scanned copy for all the required documents found here:
- Please make sure that the file names are in English only
- For tips on how to scan paper Click Here
Saudi British Bank (SABB)
Account Number: 154 000 111 002
IBAN Number: SA39 4500 0000 1540 0011 1002
Step 2- Submit Application
- Sign up for a new account using a valid email address so you can be able to complete the process. All notifications will be communicated via email messages.
- Once all the requirements are completed, Student Affairs will communicate with you via email within 3 working days regarding your application's status.
- Complete the online Admission’s application.