1.Upon receiving an Acceptance letter the student must pay an amount of SAR 5,000 as part of his/her tuition fee before classes' starts to reserve his/her seat. If there is no payment made, the student's seat maybe allocated to another student or a late payment fee of SAR 1,000 will be charged after the 2nd week of classes.
2. The student must complete enrollment prior to the start of a semester.
3. The enrollment payment of SAR 5,000 will be adjusted to be part of the first installment of the tuition fee and it is non-refundable.
4.The student could benefit from the flexible payment plan as explained next when he/she completes his/her enrollment requirements within the 2nd week of classes.
5. The installment payment plan could be applied according to the following:
-1st installment within the 4th week of classes 1 25%
-2nd installment within the 8th week of classes 1 25 %
-3rd installment within the 12th week of classes 1 25 %
-4th installment within the 16th week of classes 1 25 %
1. Exact dates are available at the Students Financial Affairs Office.
2. 5000 SAR will be deducted from the 1st installment.
A late processing payment will be charged for any outstanding balance on each installment after the above weeks of classes. Each late payment fee is SAR 1,000 per installment. Failure to pay within the due dates will cause any outstanding balance due immediately.
3. Due dates are not extended nor are late payment fees waived for any reason
4. Student is expected to meet all financial obligations to the University by the appropriate due dates. For student who fails to meet his/her financial obligations promptly, the University reserves the right to place a "HOLD" on the student's record that prevents registration for future semesters, sitting for exams and the release of transcripts and diplomas, as well as access to other university services. It is each student's responsibility to be informed of all registration and fee payment dates and deadlines.
1. Check payment on tuition and fees is acceptable and should be payable to the order of “Alfaisal University.
2. Direct deposit payment is also accepted with the following bank details, and to state the full name of the student or student ID:
|Bank Name:||Saudi British Bank (SABB)|
|Name of Account||Alfaisal University|
|Branch:||Al Faisaliah Branch|
|IBAN NO:||SA39 4500 0000 1540 0011 1002|
3. Settlement of fees should be made in Saudi Riyals.
4. Up-to-date schedules for registration and payment of fees are available through the Office of the Registrar.
The following tuition refund schedule is applied when a student withdraws: Before the official start of classes and
Summer semester refund schedule:
- During the 1st week of classes
100% of full tuition
- During the 2nd week of classes
50% of full tuition
- After the 2nd week of classes
0% of tuition
1. Only tuition is refundable, other fees are not refundable.
2. Transfer of classes or exchange of courses may impact tuition level if the course credit hours are different.
3. Students who experience an extreme hardship situation should contact the Office of Registrar for appealing the above refund schedule.
4.Fees are subject to change.
5.Schedule of tuition and other fees is shown below:
|Basic Fees (For all Colleges)||SAR|
|Application fee for direct entry (non-refundable) (UPP graduates are exempted)||500|
|Seat Reservation (Part of the Tuition fee) (non-refundable)||5000|
|Tuition fee per semester (12-19 credit hours)||47,000|
|Or Part-time students enrolled in 11 or fewer credit hours will pay per credit hour fees||3,917|
|Tuition Discount for Sibling (All except first child)||15%|
|Fee for late registration (after 1st day of classes)||500|
|Late tuition processing fee||1000|
|Student medical insurance (per academic year for expatriates)||2,322|
|Student visa (for expatriates) (Not applicable for 1st year)||To be specified when applying|
For any queries concerning these policies or fees please contact the Office of Admission & Registration
For Men : email@example.com
For women : firstname.lastname@example.org
(9661-215-7829) or email@example.com
|Application Fee||S.R 500|
|Total program tuition fee (Payment Schedule: SR 50,000 at the beginning of each academic semester)||S.R 200,000|
|Application Fee||S.R 500|
|Annual Tuition (due at the beginning of each academic year)||S.R 200,000|
|Estimated books and materials for each year||SR 6,000|