Alfaisal University welcomes students who want to transfer from other colleges.
To complete your transfers, follow the simple 3 steps outlined below:
1. Alfaisal University welcomes students who want to transfer from other colleges.
Transfer students who would like to join Alfaisal University should provide the following:
• Studied at recognized university or college in or out of the Kingdom.
• Meet the admission criteria of UPP.
Please check this link for entry Requirements for University Preparatory Program (UPP):http://admissions.alfaisal.edu/freshman
• Submit original transcript(s).
• Minimum 2 /4 or 3/5 GPA for all colleges, for College of Medicine 4.5/5 and for college of pharma D 3.5/5 or 2.5/4
• IELTS score of 5.5 for all colleges except 6 for College of Medicine or its equivalent • Pass interview for College of Medicine.
• Get approved by Admission Committee.
2. Credits Transfers must be approved initially by the prospective college in Alfaisal University, to which the student is joining and the total number of Credit Hours must not exceed 48 credit hours. The process of credit transfer will begin after acceptance to the college.
3. A student can view credit transfer for the courses which are on Alfaisal University System on this link
* Students transferring to College of Medicine will not be allowed to transfer credits.
* Preparatory Year and Diploma courses will not be transferred to Alfaisal University courses .
Non-Saudi students who do not have Iqama (residency permit from Saudi Government) need to apply at Alfaisal University for admission before July 1st, 2014 in order to have enough time to issue a student visa before Fall Semester starts. The University cannot guarantee issuing student visa after this date.
For any help/issue while completing the admission form, please feel free to contact Student Affairs helpdesk