For more information about MoE Scholarship, Please visit http://grants.mohe.gov.sa
*MoE covers the minimum period required for graduation (i.e. two years to postgraduates)
MoE decides scholarships amount, duration and requirements. Also MoE has the right to change it any time without further notice.
* Undergraduate Saudi students' tuition is covered (100%) and Graduate Saudi students' tuition is covered (94%) in combination with Ministry of Education (MoE) scholarship's program, if applicable.
King Faisal Foundation has developed a scholarships program to help the outstanding students from all around the countries who have financial difficulties to achieve their academic goals based on the following basis.
Criteria (Bachelor & Master):
Student must confirm his admission acceptance (paying seat confirmation fees and submitting the original documents) before 09/07/2015.
Providing a proof of financial need.
Special skills, educational talent or social creative ideas will be taken in consideration.
Only the top candidates will be awarded, based on scholarship criteria and the fund availability.
Fill in (Need-Based) form available in the Online Admission Application.
Scholarships Coverage (of Tuition Fees):
Bachelor: Between 50% to 100%
Fill “Need-Based Form” and upload it in the Admission Online Application.
Salary certificate stamped and signed from work place.
Family ID card.
Nomination for Merit Based scholarships is available only for Bachelor students if they meet the following criteria:
American System: 2 courses are required for SAT II (excluding Math I).
Current students (AU & UPP students) will be evaluated based on the above criteria in the end of every spring semester.
Merit Scholarships is now automatic, there is no scholarship application. All you need to do is to confirm your admission acceptance (paying seat confirmation fees & submitting the original documents) before 09/07/2015.
Scholarships Coverage (of Tuition Fees):
Important Remarks (for both Merit & Need Based scholarships):
1. Scholarships fund is limited; being nominated for a scholarship doesn’t mean being awarded a scholarship, priority will be given to students with the highest scores.
2. Students who don’t meet the scholarship criteria may be considered for a scholarship and will be put on a waiting list. If there is a surplus in scholarships fund, then it will be distributed to a waiting list based on Merit basis.
3. Student cannot get both Need & Merit-Based scholarships at the same time.
4. Scholarships Office will evaluate your performance (CGPA) by the end of every Fall & Spring semester. Summer Semesters CGPA will not be evaluated.
5. Granted students must attain a minimum cumulative GPA to maintain their scholarship (the minimum required CGPA will be determined in the Scholarship Award Letter). If a student fails to attain it for two different semesters, the scholarship will be terminated.
These scholarships are available for tuition paying students who meet the following criteria:
-Student must finish at least 30 CH of AU courses (UPP courses are excluded).
-Students must obtain a CGPA of 3.75/4.00 or above by the end of spring semester.
Granted students will be covered with 20% of year tuition fees.
- All siblings must be enrolled in full-time undergraduate degree in Alfaisal University.
- The sibling discount is applicable to tuition fees only.
- The sibling discount will not be applied if there is an outstanding balance.
- The sibling must provide the evidence of relationship.
- Sibling Discount Form should be filled the student and submitted to Scholarships Office.
- 15% discount will be granted only to the second and each successive sibling.
The student must maintain scholarship requirements throughout his study to sustain the scholarship. The scholarship will continue until the student graduates from Alfaisal University and will cover:
The student is not permitted to change his major without approval from the Academic Dean of the concerned college and the Scholarship Awards Committee.
The Office of Scholarship and Financial Assistance may terminate the student's scholarship on the recommendation of the department, college and the Scholarship Committee under the following conditions:
The Office of Scholarship and Financial Assistance
Student Affairs, Alfaisal University,
Riyadh, Takhassusi Street
(behind King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center)
P.O. Box 50927, Riyadh 11533,
Fax: +966 (1) 2157831
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia