Students coming from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Alfaisal University welcomes international students from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
If you are applying to Alfaisal University and you currently do not reside in the Kingdom, you must meet the following requirements for the University to issue your Student Visa:
- Your application for admission must be submitted before July 10, 2017.
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be certified by the Saudi Embassy in the country of your study.
- Your Certificates & Transcripts must be evaluated & certified by the Saudi Ministry of Education.
- You must pay the non-refundable seat confirmation fee of SR 5000.
* Please note that the University does not guarantee the issuance of your Student Visa but will help facilitate the process of its issuance.
View Admissions Criteria
Step 1- Admission Pre-Requisites
- Pay (non-refundable) 500 SAR as admissions fee and prepare electronic/scanned receipt:
Saudi British Bank (SABB)
Account Number: 154 000 111 002
IBAN Number: SA39 4500 0000 1540 0011 1002
- Prepare a scanned copy for all the required documents found here:
- Please make sure that the file names are in English only
tips on how to scan paper
Step 2- Submit Application
- Sign up for a new account using a valid email address so you can be able to complete the process. All notifications will be communicated via email messages.
- Once all the requirements are completed, Student Affairs will communicate with you via email within 3 working days regarding your application's status.
- Complete the online Admission’s application. APPLY NOW
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 50927
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel: 920 000570 (Local)
Tel: +(966) 11 215 7777 (International)