Students Applying to Alfaisal University Directly from High School
If you have just finished high school and would like to apply for an undergraduate degree at Alfaisal University, follow the simple steps outlined below:
Step 1- Admission Pre-Requisites
- Pay (non-refundable) 500 SAR as admissions fee and prepare electronic/scanned receipt:
Saudi British Bank (SABB)
Account Number: 154 000 111 002
IBAN Number: SA39 4500 0000 1540 0011 1002
- Prepare a scanned copy for all the required documents found here:
- Please make sure that the file names are in English only
tips on how to scan paper
Step 2- Submit Application
- Sign up for a new account using a valid email address so you can be able to complete the process. All notifications will be communicated via email messages.
- Once all the requirements are completed, Student Affairs will communicate with you via email within 3 working days regarding your application's status.
Application has been closed for Spring Semester 2017-2018 and will reopen for Fall Semester admissions for the Academic year 2018-2019 in April 2018.
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 50927
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel: 920 000570 (Local)
Tel: +(966) 11 215 7777 (International)